- England told to prepare for worst weeks of Covid pandemic
- New exercise restrictions likely to be introduced in England
- ‘No clamour’ for Covid vaccinations after 8pm, says Downing Street
- Make further curbs in next 24 hours to halt spread, says Starmer
- Global coronavirus updates – live
NHS England has published a map of vaccination sites in England, as well as lists of local vaccination services and hospital hubs where vaccines are being administered. They are here.
Q: Can you rule out removing childcare bubbles or support bubbles?
Yes, says Hancock. He says he can rule out those bubbles being banned.