After the Spice Girl told BBC Radio 5 Live that the festival was off, Eavis said there was ‘no news our end’

Glastonbury co-organiser Emily Eavis has denied claims made by former Spice Girl Mel B that this year’s festival has been cancelled.

Speaking to Nihal Arthanayake on BBC Radio 5 Live, Melanie Brown said she had been told on Monday that the event was off, indicating that the girl band were due to appear in the festival’s Sunday evening “legends” slot as part of their 25th anniversary celebrations.

Continue reading…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *